Melanie is a Registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
She has over ten years experience working across the age range with her passion lying with children and adolescents.
Melanie has worked in school, government, private and community settings.
Her experience includes working with;
- Perinatal Mental Illnesses (PNA/PND)
- School refusal
- Bullying and peer relation issues
- Family breakdown and trauma
- Eating Disorders
- Gender Dysphoria
- Drug and Alcohol Use
- Child Protection
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community
- LGBTIQ community
- Supporting chronic mental illness
Melanie has a laid back approach to her sessions and draws on evidence based therapies and interventions to obtain best results for her clients.